SmartScreen Balcony Screens
SmartScreen Balcony Screens are the latest in screening technology to keep insects away from balconies and other outdoor spaces, while providing privacy and protection from the elements including wind and glare from the sun.
Available in blind and shading materials or insect mesh, these balcony screen products also come motorised or manually operated to suit your preference.
This discreet screen can cover a span of up to 5.6 metres and a drop length of as much as 3 metres. It is perfectly suited to outdoor spaces, but can also be used to screen indoor spaces such as kitchen serveries and external windows.
Our SmartScreen Solutions at a Glance:
Natural Insect Interception:
While the obvious benefit of the product is that it keeps insects away from your outdoor space, it also does so without the use of harmful chemicals. This is good for the environment and your family.
Protection from the Elements:
These products reduce wind exposure, minimise glare for the sun and helps protect from the rain. It is also a good way of retaining the heat in colder months and keeping the space cool in summer. That means, you can turn off those air-conditioners and enjoy a cool, natural flow of air in summer.
Reduced Electricity Bills:
Less air-conditioning use means less electricity use which will reduce your electrical bill, and in Winter, less heating costs.
Variety of Options:
There are 3 sizes to choose from as well as a choice of materials – insect mesh or blind and shading materials. You can also choose the manual pull-down or motorised option.
Leading Australian Manufacturer:
This high quality, durable product has been made in Australia and subjected to stringent quality control tests. We offer a 5 year limited warranty.
Whereas screens of the past were bulky and unsightly, this product is sleek and stylish to suit any home. When not in use the screen is neatly and discreetly rolled away.
Choosing a SmartScreen For Your Balcony
Is the SmartScreen right for your home? Ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you looking for a screen for a large opening/ outdoor space such a balcony screen, or one for a patio or alfresco area?
- Do you require protection from the elements in your space?
- Are you looking for the best quality product from a reputable, trusted manufacturer?
- Are you looking for a design that complements your home’s décor and won’t ruin the look of your outdoor space?
- Do you require a simple to use screen that children and elderly people or people with movement impairments can easily operate?
- Do you want to reduce your electricity bill and impact on the environment?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, the SmartScreen Balcony Screens are the best option for your home – here’s why:
- It allows you to screen your outdoor areas as well as areas within the home that require larger screens. Coming in 3 different sizes, the roll down system covers a drop of 3 metres and span of 5.6 metres maximum.
- You can now take full advantage of your outdoor spaces such as patios, balconies, verandas and alfresco areas, in all seasons without the fear of insects invading or the wind or rain.
- Freedom Screens is a leading screen manufacturer with more than 15 years of experience in the industry. Our products are custom made of the highest quality, Australian materials. We also offer a 5 year limited warranty on our products.
- The SmartScreen is not bulky like so many other outdoor screening products. The sleek design is unobtrusive and allows for seamless integration with your home’s design.
- Available in a motorised or manual roll-down option, this product can be easily operated by anyone.
- In addition to keeping insects out, you will enjoy a natural flow of air, minimising the need for air-conditioning. This will benefit the environment as well as help keep your electricity costs down. The screens also eliminate the need for insect repellent, which is not only toxic to the environment but bad for your health.
- Available in three sizes, the screen spans a maximum of 5.6 metres and covers a drop of up to 3 metres.
- Choose between insect mesh or blind and shading materials and between motorised or manual designs.
- The design is elegant and unobtrusive, complementing the design of your home rather than clashing with it.
- You can have this screen fitting indoors or outdoors. It is durable enough to withstand the harsh Australian climate.
- The product is produced by a market-leading Australian manufacturer based on the Gold Coast. We have more than 15 years of experience in the screen industry, offering the most innovative screening solutions on the market.