Balcony Screen Solutions
SmartScreen balcony screen solutions offer the best option to protect balcony areas from insects as well as wind and damaging UV sunlight.
Rolling from the top to cover a drop length of up to 3m, with a span of up to 5.6 metres, these flexible screening products can be installed with manual pull-down, or motorised options.
This high quality product comes in a choice of insect mesh or blind and shading materials to suit your needs and individual taste.
Here are some of the benefits of SmartScreen Balcony Screens:
- Keeps insects out.
- Reduces Wind.
- Minimises Glare.
- Provides protection from the rain.
- Reduces heat in warmer months.
- Retains warmth in colder months.
- Available in three different sizes.
- High quality product, manufactured in Australia.
- Ideal for outdoor and indoor screening.
- Screens large openings.
- Variety of materials to choose from.
- Pull-down or motorised options.
- Sleek and discreet design.
- 5 year limited warranty.
Why Choose a SmartScreen For Your Balcony?
If you want to maximise the use of your outdoor living space The SmartScreen balcony screen is the ideal solution.
You should be able to enjoy your outdoor space without the fear of insects invading. In most parts of Australia, we enjoy sunny weather most of the year. These sunny days, especially in summer should be a time to enjoy your outdoor living space, but sometimes homeowners are forced to take their entertaining indoors because of pesky flies and bugs.
With SmartScreen’s system you can start enjoying your outdoor spaces once again, throughout the year, even in summer when insects are at their worst and the glare from the sun is most harsh. By having this innovative product installed, you are ensuring insects are kept at bay and the sun’s glare is minimised, restoring the comfort of your outdoor space.
Our blind system allows you to screen your outdoor entertaining area as well as areas within the home. The blind system is perfect for large openings such as patios, balconies, verandahs, alfresco areas and garages but it is also ideal for those external windows and kitchen serveries within the home.
The Freedom SmartScreen is also a good way to insulate your outdoor areas, reducing wind and harsh sunlight. Heavy winds can wreak havoc on your outdoor meal or party but with our unique no gap system, wind is significantly reduced. It also provides protection from the rain, so you get to enjoy your outdoor living more.
A major advantage of the product is that it allows you to reduce the heat in summer and retain the warmth in winter. This will save you on your energy bills, because of reduced air-conditioning use, while benefitting the environment.
Market-leading Screen Manufacturer
As a market-leading screen manufacturer with more than 15 years of experience, Freedom Screen’s products are made to last, even in the extreme Australian climate.
Manufactured from the highest quality Australian materials, our screens also come with a five year limited warranty.
More about the product:
- The SmartScreen balcony screen solutions come in 3 different sizes and a choice of insect mesh or blind and shading materials to suit your requirements and your home’s aesthetic, in fact our product combines the latest in screening technology with discreet design.
- The unobtrusive design fits in perfectly with any home’s design and allows for protection from the elements at the same time.
- This product can be fitted indoors or outdoors, replacing harmful and toxic insect repellents as well as allowing you to minimise use of air-conditioners. In addition to the natural flow of air, you can also look forward to reduced electricity costs.
- Whether you opt for the motorised or manual roll-down screening solution, the SmartScreen is easy to operate for the whole family. When not in use, it is discreetly rolled away.