In Blog

A reminder of why we should avoid bug sprays if possible and opt for insect screens instead (if at all possible) to protect our families has emerged in the Barkly Region.

A can of insect repellent exploded on a man while he was using it. The man suffered burns to his hands and face as a result.

The area is popular among travelers and remote. A plane had to be arranged for the man and he was flown to Alice Springs where he was treated for the burns.

Source: https://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/man-burned-after-insect-repellent-can-explodes-on-him-at-barkly-homestead/news-story/ea98f9cef2504c0fb901f613d7346b05

Recommended Posts