Here’s a list of plants that can help repel mosquitoes and other pesky insects in your garden,
1. Basil. This herb tops most lists of insect repelling plants because it’s so effective and it can also be used in your food for flavour, so it has a dual purpose.
2. Catnip. Studies say its 10 times more effective in repelling insects that sprays and it’s better for your health and the environment.
3. Floss silk. This plant is beautiful and repulsive to mosquitoes.
4. Geranium. This one’s easy to care for and repels mosquitoes.
5. Lemon balm. Crush a few leaves in your palms and rub onto exposed skin.