Insect bites and stings are a particularly irritating part of summer and most people assume they’re just something we’ve got to live with. There are some things we can do to minimise our risk of being stung/bitten.
Once you have your Freedom Screens in place, insects will find it must more difficult to gain access into your home, especially if all your doors and windows have been covered.
For those times you find yourself at the mercy of Mother Nature, here are some tips to keep in mind,
- Bright coloured clothing attracts bees more than muted tones.
- Sweet smelling scents are also an attraction.
- Be on the lookout for nests and hives.
- Be particularly cautious when you’re walking around barefoot.
- Keep calm when surrounded by insects.