Can’t afford an interior decorator but want to improve the look of your home? No problem, you don’t need to be a design guru to have a gorgeous home. Here are some interior design hacks that will have your home looking professionally done!
- Choose the right sized rug. Measure your area before you go shopping. Don’t buy a rug that’s too small.
- Create a neat, coheasive gallery wall. Colours should be simple and complement each other.
- Don’t forget about adding different textures in rugs, cushions and other accessories.
- Make sure your lamps are the correct height, not too short.
- Keep plugs and messy cords out of sight.