A lot of people struggle with how to make a new place look and feel like home but decorating a rental home doesn’t have to be boring. Here are a few tips from PopSugar.com.au to get you on your way to a more comfy living space.
1. Add storage. Opt for bookcases, shelves and other storage solutions because most rental homes don’t have enough closet space.
2. Change the hardware, especially if it’s basic and you want something more stylish but don’t throw away the originals, swap them back before you move out.
3. Lose the vertical blinds, to avoid that sterile hospital look.
4. Line your cabinets. This is for an aesthetic and a practical reason, they prevent glassware from chipping.
5. Go to town on accessories, this is how you can add your personal touch to a rental space.