August 31, 2018

A reminder of why we should avoid bug sprays if possible and opt for insect screens instead (if at all possible) to protect our families has emerged in the Barkly Region.

A can of insect repellent exploded on a man while he was using it. The man suffered burns to his hands and face as a result.

The area is popular among travelers and remote. A plane had to be arranged for the man and he was flown to Alice Springs where he was treated for the burns.

Source: https://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/man-burned-after-insect-repellent-can-explodes-on-him-at-barkly-homestead/news-story/ea98f9cef2504c0fb901f613d7346b05

Who Are We?

We are an Australian manufacturer dedicated to creating innovative screen solutions for french, bi-fold and sliding stacker doors and windows, as well as pillarless corners and large, difficult-to-screen openings, balcony screen, patio screen and outdoor privacy screen solutions.

We invite you to explore our innovative range of products created from over 20 years of experience. Freedom Retractable Screens® – Innovative insect screens for modern Australian living!