October 14, 2017

A toddler recently had to be rushed to hospital after starting to vomit violently while playing at a local park.

The one year old swallowed an insect which caused her to have an elevated heart rate and caused her face to suddenly swell. She was rushed to Gympie Hospital.

The mother of the young child wasn’t aware of any allergies but noticed her daughter holding a White Cedar Moth.

These bugs are commonly found in Queensland and Western Australia.

Although coming into contact with the moth didn’t usually cause this type of reaction, this is a warning to us all, particularly parents. Read the full story at https://www.gympietimes.com.au/news/toxic-snack-toddler-rushed-to-hospital-after-swall/3228658/

Who Are We?

We are an Australian manufacturer dedicated to creating innovative screen solutions for french, bi-fold and sliding stacker doors and windows, as well as pillarless corners and large, difficult-to-screen openings, balcony screen, patio screen and outdoor privacy screen solutions.

We invite you to explore our innovative range of products created from over 20 years of experience. Freedom Retractable Screens® – Innovative insect screens for modern Australian living!