Having a well manicured garden can increase the value of your property considerably and it’s fairly simple to address.
In a recent post on Domain.com.au the following tips were mentioned,
- Defining lawn edges and helping your garden look tamed will add to its appeal.
- Use plants to solve problems such as a view into a neighbour’s yard.
- Weeding and mulching will give the appearance of being low maintenance and well kept.
- Lay a lush, new lawn.
- Add colour and form in the way of planters at entrances, driveways etc.
- Prune conservatively or your garden could look bare.